The Position: We are looking for an electrical foreman as well as a 01 and 02 Journeyman to help grow our commercial and residential sector. Primary role would be managing projects and field staff while interfacing with the clients. Our focus is taking a team-based approach to design-build projects where the foreman, project managers and engineers take active roles in all projects for their entirety.
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial field experience and a 01 Electrical Journeyman’s license in Washington.
- Experience managing commercial electrical construction projects required.
- Possess professional verbal and written communication skills. Ability to read contract documents (drawings, blueprints, specification, etc.).
- Understanding of state and national Electrical Codes, as well as other electrical standards.
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft software suite.
- Provide on-site management of commercial, light industrial, and municipal scale renewable energy construction projects including but not limited to assigning tasks, inspecting electrician’s work, monitoring team performance, reading blueprints, scheduling, quality assurance and handling client interface.
- Work directly with the Superintendent/Project Manager to maintain on-site crew performance, safety, and project budgets.
The Location: PCI Renewables, Inc is based in Spokane, WA. This is a great place to live with affordable housing, a variety of indoor and outdoor activities, top rated schools, a growing economy, and family-oriented community.
Wages & Benefits: Competitive wages depending on experience. We offer employee medical/dental insurance, retirement plan contribution, Paid Time Off (PTO) and holiday pay. We also provide opportunity for growth through professional development.
Who Should Apply? Individuals looking to advance their career in the electrical construction field and be on the cutting edge of the renewable energy field. Those candidates showing initiative for professional development, both individually and for PCI Renewables, Inc.